Acumatica remains the fastest-growing Cloud ERP company on a global scale, with over 8,000 customers and counting. To meet the growing needs of customers, Acumatica has hired over 150 people in the last 1.5 years to ramp up growth and enhance the software. During Acumatica's annual Summit a much-anticipated preview of the upcoming 2021 R2 product release was given to attendees. The newest version will feature advances in personalization, core business process functions, and industry editions. During the keynote address CEO Jon Roskill noted that Acumatica remains the fastest-growing cloud ERP company on a global scale and has grown to over 8,000 customers. Acumatica's future-proof platform is what keeps it at the forefront of the digital transformation movement for business technology.
Some Acumatica 2021 R2 features include:
Integration between Acumatica and Microsoft Teams:
- Excellent for internal or external support cases
- Contact internal and external people on Teams; chat, call, and schedule meetings right from Acumatica
- Ability to add Teams messages from the 'activities' tab
- PDF annotator (editor) integration; ability to add text, drawings, and highlights among other functions from inside Acumatica
- A full audit trail of changes will be stored in Acumatica, and notifications will be sent to stakeholders of new changes
- Complete version control - all past versions are kept
- PDF side panel for easy viewing
- New meter tiles on dashboards that track against performance goals
- Filter and sort column data right from the dashboard screen (versus clicking and drilling down)
- Enhanced color-coded buttons added directly onto the toolbar (in transactions screens) so users know what action to take next
- Ability to make toolbar favorites depending on your role for an even more personalized user experience
- Business events (trigger conditions that send notifications) can now create CRM tasks - for example when the status of an order changes, a task will be auto-created in CRM for employees to fulfill
Other Notable Acumatica 2021 R2 Features and Functionality:
- New integration with SendGrid – allows users to track email clicks, email opens, delivery status, and unsubscribes.
- A new "picking queue" screen for a more streamlined warehouse. Users can see all the pick lists in one place based on priority, the assigned picker, and picker location.
- New manufacturing visual production schedule; schedule can be organized by day/month/hours, provide capacity views for work centers, and color-coded indicators to see order status.
- New dashboard widget showing business "anomalies" via machine learning engine - flags/scores potential transaction anomalies.
- Acumatica app will be available on the Apple watch to do things such as adding a note to a case, viewing a dashboard on the watch, or submit expense approvals.
Said Jon Roskill, CEO at Acumatica: “We innovate our business and industry functionality at remarkable speeds, enabling us to deliver a future-proof platform that elevates our customers to be successful in the modern landscape. Moreover, we have a foundation of unparalleled ethical business practices that put the needs and interests of our customers first.” Acumatica's unique future-proof platform offers the best ERP solution to help small and midsize businesses thrive in today's digital economy.