When your company has outgrown QuickBooks, it's time for an ERP System
QuickBooks is great for businesses that rely primarily on accounting. It is well known, quick to set up, and affordable. But once your business is consistently doing seven-figure revenue and growing each year, then replacing QuickBooks is a natural step in that growth. As a business scales and the requirements become more complex you don't want to be searching for another piece of software to "bolt onto" QuickBooks while still juggling multiple spreadsheets. When a company realizes it could be one large order away from an operational nightmare, it has officially outgrown QuickBooks.
So why do companies choose to upgrade to a fully integrated ERP system?
- They can't continue running the business inside of spreadsheets. Too many errors, manual rekeying, and headaches occur moving between workbooks.
- Pricing strategies needed for vendors and customers have become to complex for QuickBooks to handle.
- Product cycle time is waning because of disconnected processes and multiple system applications.
- Lack of inventory management and inventory control is affecting fulfillment and delivery schedules.
- The sales team is making promises the back office can't meet and the workflow breakdowns are abundant.
QuickBooks is great at the beginning and for young companies. But when your company is growing and reaching certain revenue targets, then it's ready for an ERP system that can continue that trajectory. If you've reached the breaking point and need to lead the company towards a strategic shift, we can help. We've helped many growing businesses change from QuickBooks and successfully implement a fully integrated ERP system that can run the entire business from quote-to-cash. Contact us today.