Helping small and midsize companies select and implement ERP software for over 30 years
If your business has disconnected departments, is still relying on multiple Excel workbooks, or is not efficiently tracking inventory and timely fulfilling orders, then ERP software can help. Upgrading from an outdated system, or a basic one that doesn't integrate with all areas of your business is a bridge both growing and established companies have to cross. Modernizing software, operations, and processes is what forward-thinking companies do every day.
Once you know the business justification for a new ERP system, building a list of software requirements and engaging with a partner in your region are the next steps.
Having the right ERP software is key to the growth and profitability of any business. To that end, Empower Business Solutions provides:
- Business process maps, requirements analysis, and needs assessment
- Software demonstrations that are scripted for your specific business
- Implementation, setup, and configuration
- Dashboards and reporting tools
- Project and resource management
- ERP software advice and training, system support, and an ongoing partnership
Acumatica Cloud ERP, which Empower is a proud partner of, can organize all the internal workings of your business in one central place.
The benefits of implementing ERP software will make a huge economic impact on your business, including:
- A major reduction of excess inventory and the capital tied up in it
- Standard workflow processes that keep all departments better connected, more efficient, and more accountable
- Keeping warehouse associates picking, packing, and shipping orders faster and easier
- Finding top talent that appreciates the importance of modern systems and processes
- Greatly reducing onboarding and training time for new hires
- Visualizing the data you need in real-time so there's no second-guessing
- Logging in wherever and whenever using any browser and any device
- Ending the rekeying of information between systems and spreadsheets (finally!)
- Customizations that can be applied in hours or days, not weeks or months
- Not questioning the quality of the system data
- Entering orders more efficiently and having everyone in the quote-to-cash cycle working together
- Maximizing your profitability and protecting your margins
With ERP software, there are many factors to consider when estimating the cost. The complexity of any large-scale software implementation varies greatly from customer to customer, therefore the majority of an estimate is based on the detailed requirements the company has, and the level of training needed for staff.
Our proven team shares decades of advice when guiding customers through the ERP selection and implementation process. Finding the right software to automate and optimize your business is a major step for any company. A short call usually can help. Reach out to us and we’ll give whatever advice we can, regardless of where you are in the ERP journey.