Deploying ERP Systems for small and mid-market businesses
Need to upgrade from an entry-level business system to ERP software is a bridge most growing companies cross. If your business is still using a basic accounting system, has disconnected departments and/or systems, or is still relying on multiple Excel workbooks, then it’s time for a change.
Once you know what the business justification is for a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, building a list of business software requirements and engaging with a partner in your region are the next steps.
Having the right ERP software is crucial for a successful business. Empower Business Solutions provides:
- Business process maps, requirements analysis, and needs assessment
- ERP software design
- ERP system demonstrations that are scripted to your specific business
- Implementation, setup, and configuration
- Analytics and reporting tools
- Project and resource management throughout the ERP system implementation
- Comprehensive training and continued support
A business management system, like Acumatica Cloud ERP or Microsoft Dynamics GP, will help organize the internal workings of your business by housing critical information in one integrated platform.
Implementing ERP system solutions can help you streamline all facets of your business including:
- Financials - GL, AP, AR, Cash management, etc...
- Distribution - inventory and order management
- Sales Data - customer history and management
- Supply chain management and logistics
- Warehouse management
- Sales Order and Purchase Order processing
- And more based on your specific industry requirements
Once you’ve chosen the right business management system, there are many things to consider when estimating the cost. The complexity of implementation varies greatly from customer to customer, therefore the majority of any estimate will be based on the detailed requirements and the level of training needed throughout the system change.
With help from our team, the right software can automate and optimize your business. Reach out to us and we’ll help you find an ERP system that fits your budget, your hosting preferences, and your business goals.