Empower has nearly 30 years of experience in delivering fully integrated, efficient and scalable ERP systems.
Having a business management system that restrains your company’s growth is a bridge most will cross. If your business is still using a basic accounting system, has disconnected departments, or find yourself regularly sifting through multiple Excel workbooks, then you know it’s time to make a change.
Once you know what the business justification is for a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, building a list of business software requirements and engaging with a partner in your region are the next steps.
Selecting and implementing the right ERP software for your company is crucial. Empower is here to provide:
- Needs Assessment
- Business Process Analysis
- ERP software requirements analysis
- Analytics and reporting
- Solution design and ERP demonstrations
- ERP software implementation, setup, and configuration
- Project and resource management
- Application training to ensure employee adoption
A modern business system, like Acumatica Cloud ERP or Microsoft Dynamics GP, will help organize the internal workings of your business by housing critical information in one integrated platform. Our consultants specialize in implementing ERP solutions that help you streamline all facets of your business:
- Financials - GL, AP, AR, Cash management, etc...
- Distribution - inventory and order management
- Sales Data - customer history and management
- Supply chain management
- Warehouse management
- Sales Order and Purchase Order processing
- And more based on your specific industry
Once you’ve chosen the right business management system, there are many things to consider when estimating the cost. The complexity of an implementation varies greatly from customer to customer, therefore the majority of any estimate will be based on the detailed requirements and the level of training needed throughout the system change.
With help from our team, the right software can automate and optimize your business. Reach out to us and we’ll help you find an ERP system that fits your budget, your hosting preferences, and your business goals.