Deploying ERP Systems for small and mid-market businesses
If your business has disconnected departments, is still relying on multiple Excel workbooks, or is not efficiently tracking inventory and fulfilling orders, then it’s time for a change. Upgrading from an entry-level accounting system to a fully integrated business management system, or ERP system, is a bridge most growing companies must cross.
Once you know what the business justification is for a new ERP system, building a list of business software requirements and engaging with a partner in your region are the next steps.
Having the right ERP software is crucial for a successful business. Empower Business Solutions provides:
- Business process maps, requirements analysis, and needs assessment
- ERP software design
- ERP system demonstrations that are scripted to your specific business
- Implementation, setup, and configuration
- Analytics and reporting tools
- Project and resource management throughout the ERP system implementation
- Comprehensive training and continued support
A business management system, like Acumatica Cloud ERP or Microsoft Dynamics GP, will help organize the internal workings of your business by housing critical information in one integrated platform.
Implementing a fully integrated ERP system can help you streamline all facets of your business including:
- Financials - GL, AP, AR, Cash management, etc...
- Distribution - inventory and order management
- Sales Data - customer history and management
- Supply chain management and logistics
- Warehouse management
- Sales Order and Purchase Order processing
- And more based on your specific industry requirements
Once you’ve chosen the right business management system, there are many things to consider when estimating the cost. The complexity of implementation varies greatly from customer to customer, therefore the majority of any estimate will be based on the detailed requirements and the level of training needed throughout the system change.
With help from our team, the right software can automate and optimize your business. Reach out to us and we’ll help you find an ERP system that fits your budget, your hosting preferences, and your business goals.