Business Management Software for all of your company’s needs
Acumatica ERP, the fastest-growing provider of cloud-based business management software, enables small and midsized businesses to unlock their full potential and drive growth. You can take control of your business with a fully integrated ERP solution that aligns all the areas of your business under one roof. Your finance department, operations, sales, and warehouse employees will all be connected, utilizing the same central system, and thriving in today's digital economy.
Why does Acumatica stand out from other ERP systems?
- Acumatica's modern design was built for the Cloud and meant to be utilized and accessed via a web browser.
- Flexible licensing and deployment options that can meet companies of all sizes and budgets.
- Accessible from anywhere, on any device, and any operating System – Apple, Android, Windows, all play nice with Acumatica.
- Consumption-based pricing and unlimited users mean you only pay for what you need and can add users any time without paying a fee.
Acumatica's core products include:
- Financials - Financial Management suite to streamline operations, real-time visibility with personalized dashboards, and the ability to manage multiple entities.
- Inventory Management - gain real-time visibility into available inventory, inventory in transit, and costs.
- CRM - Customer Relationship Management fully integrated with all ERP functionality. It includes lead and opportunity tracking, quoting, sales and delivery, post-sales support, and customer service in one place. Sales dashboards and an add-in for Microsoft Outlook make this a great tool for salespeople to manage the entire customer lifecycle.
- Project Accounting - Project Accounting suite to track all project-related costs, inventory, timesheets, billing rates based on the type of work, revenue based on percentage complete, and profitability comparison of budgeted versus actual.
- Payroll - Includes salaried and hourly employees, integrated taxes and tax forms, certified wages, timecard integration, and flexible payroll periods.
There are Acumatica software editions tailored for specific industries:
- Manufacturing - a complete Manufacturing System for make-to-stock, make-to-order, engineer-to-order, job shop, batch, and repetitive manufacturing companies. Fully integrated with inventory and accounting ensuring profitability.
- Distribution - for distributors that want to gain real-time visibility across their business and streamline the quote-to-cash cycle. Determine profitability by warehouse, location, product line, or business unit. Set rules for drop shipments, returns, and credit limits.
- Field Service - for service companies that need to manage scheduling and dispatch, route planning, service contracts, and equipment maintenance. All integrated with sales, accounting, purchasing, and inventory management.
- Retail & eCommerce - one system to manage eCommerce orders, financials, inventory, picking/packing/shipping, and customer support. Real-time inventory visibility, easy returns/exchanges, and integrated shipping with major carriers.
Acumatica also offers extremely flexible licensing and hosting options including:
- SaaS - annual software subscription on a public cloud. All infrastructure and upgrades are handled by Acumatica.
- Private Cloud Subscription - hosted in a private cloud with a hosting provider that you choose, or on-premises, and manage all software upgrades.
- Perpetual (purchase) - the more traditional method of outright buying the software and installing on-premises or hosting it in a private cloud of your choice. There will be an annual maintenance fee with this deployment option, which provides upgrade rights to new software versions.
We’ve been helping small and midsize businesses through the process of upgrading their accounting software for nearly 30 years. Contact us at any time to learn more about the advantages of cloud-based business software and to see if Acumatica is the right fit for your business.