Manufacturing management software that helps shrink costs, respond quickly to customer needs, and comply with changing regulations.
Discrete manufacturers must meet customer demands for lower costs and faster deliveries, while still adhering to government regulations and global competition. Add a continual need for innovative products, frequent packaging variations, and the result is escalating complexity in all areas of the business.
A fully integrated business solution for manufacturing includes:
- Bill of Material and Routing
- Manufacturing Order Processing
- Production Management
- Product Configurator
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
An integrated approach will also include inventory control, distribution, customer management, business dashboards, and when needed, project accounting. All of the business functions can now work seamlessly together, not individually or apart.
Our software solutions might be a fit if you need to:
- Manage materials, components, and assemblies more precisely—including costs, locations, and routing sequences—to gain tighter control of finished goods, reduce costs, and increase productivity and profitability.
- Efficiently track and manage the entire cycle of order processing, including detailed production costs, work orders, routings, outsourcing, and work center definitions.
- Ensure proactive planning, smart procurement decisions, and precise adjustments to production with flexible planning and analysis capabilities. Plus the ability to view material requirements and vendor information.
Since 1989, we've guided customers through the process of successfully implementing ERP software. Contact us if you need help choosing or implementing your business system.